If you are a professional services firm and you want to turn technology into a power tool that can move your business forward instead of a problem that costs you time and money, then we can help!
The businesses we typically work with have 10 to 200 workstations and rely on their computers, network, and the Internet for daily operations. Most of our clients have a specialized line of business application that they use to run their business and rely heavily on that software being operational.
WE ARE MOST SUCCESSFUL IN WORKING WITH CLIENTS THAT:
- Knows that downtime costs you money.
- Needs to be certain your data is always backed up and tested, period.
- Needs to be able to work from anywhere and from multiple devices such as tablets, laptops, home PC’s, Macs, etc. seamlessly.
- Wants their staff to do the jobs they were hired for and not waste their time on miscellaneous computer problems.
- Believe that paying to prevent problems is more efficient than paying to fix problems.
- Interests are tied to the bottom line.
- Demands reliability and security from your computer network.
- See technology as a powerful tool for increasing productivity and gaining competitive advantages.
- Are willing to invest in technology to improve communication and eliminate manual tasks.
- Want a technology partner that will act as a trusted advisor to seek to improve productivity, profitability, and operations of their business through technology.
Here’s what all Tier 3 clients enjoy:
- Reliability – You rely on technology and downtime can be disastrous. What if you can’t finish a filing on time, or miss a court date? Tier 3’s managed services help prevent unplanned downtime and other IT issues.
- Trust – You need to know your confidential data is safe in your IT providers hands. As a condition of employment, all of our team members go through comprehensive background check and sign a non-disclosure that protects your information. Our clients know they can trust Tier 3 Technology.
- Security – Compromised security can lead to inadvertent disclosure of information protected by client-attorney privilege, unplanned downtime, even direct financial loss. Tier 3 deploys five layers of security to keep hackers out.
- Support For Legal, Accounting, And Business Apps – While we won’t replace your main line of businesses consultant when it comes to getting the most out of your applications, we can and do support it’s IT Infrastructure and make sure it performs at its peak. Tier 3 makes sure your issues are quickly resolved and your practice management data is backed up and work with your vendors when problems arise to resolve them promptly.
- Value – In most cases, we can provide you with a CIO, system admin, network tech, and a full help desk for less than half of what you would spend on a good admin. If you’re not completely satisfied with your current IT support, let us show you what Tier 3 can do.