What’s Included In The Assessment?
Based on the initial on‑site consultation, Tier 3 Technology will complete a High Level Network Assessment of your environment.
- Client Risk Summary: This report is a summary of your assessment and creates an overall “risk score” based on your scan.
- Full Assessment Report: The Full Network Assessment Report includes every detail about your network. The report is organized by section with a table of contents to help you locate the specific findings of interest, and problem areas are conveniently highlighted in red, making it easy to spot individual problems to be rectified.
- Network Site Diagram: The Logical Network Layout Diagram shows a map of the network and devices at a high level.
- Asset Detail Report: This report provides detailed information on each of the individual assets discovered. The report is ideal for cataloging and documenting the complete settings and configurations for individual workstations and servers. This report can also be used as documented assets to give to your insurance companies in case of a major disaster.
- Technology Action Plan: The Technology Action Plan is a step-by-step plan to remedy any issues found, and a road map to preventing future issues.
Who Qualifies For The Network Assessment?
- Any business that has at least one server (Windows 2003 or higher).
- You must be in the Central Iowa area.
- Assessments will be scheduled on a first-come first-served basis
- Tier 3 Technology has the right to refuse service at any time. This offer may be canceled at any time with no notification to prospects or clients.